The Baillie Lodges experience defines the luxury of travel. Capella Lodge on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island,
Southern Ocean Lodge on the coastal wonderland of Kangaroo Island and Longitude 131° at Australia’s spiritual heart, Uluru-Kata Tjuta, form the trio of remarkable lodges that make up the Baillie Lodges portfolio. Our exciting career opportunities offer hospitality professionals the experience of a lifetime.
Capella Lodge sets new standards of exclusive luxury and contemporary style. Hosting no more than 20 guests our team provides the highest level of personal service to discerning guests seeking a more civilised, stylish and sophisticated escape. Our team has passion and constantly strives to exceed guests expectations. In return for dedication an idyllic lifestyle on a World Heritage listed island in the Pacific is on offer. Be part of a small, friendly and unique team. Don’t miss the opportunity to wow guests from around the world and enjoy a culture of passionate, uncompromising product integrity.
Baillie Lodges | Flexible Part Time Role
Baillie Lodges seeks a skilled Recruitment Executive to provide exceptional hospitality staff recruitment. Managing & developing recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels at our remote Luxury Lodges and in the Sydney office.
Work in Sydney’s Northern Beaches for an Australian owned family business, within a contemporary and relaxed office environment in the heart of Avalon.
Skills and experience
Required Education, Experience and Technical Skills
• A degree in areas such as Business, HR or Industrial Relations (or similar).
• Previous experience in hospitality recruitment essential.
• Experience working with remote location recruitment.
• Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control your own workload.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Considerable knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices and applicable laws, a working knowledge of migration and sponsorship procedures.
• Demonstrated capacity to promote and uphold HR initiatives and values, including accountability, discretion and confidentiality.
• Strong knowledge of recruiting policies, procedures, and laws.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For further details of the position and to apply see our Seek Ad here.
Capella Lodge has an outback sister property – Longitude 131° – located in the spirited heart of Australia. Overlooking iconic Uluru, the lodge presents a unique opportunity to live and work in the dual World Heritage-listed environment.
Visit Longitude 131° Careers for current job opportunities.
Southern Ocean Lodge
Capella’s sister lodge, globally celebrated Southern Ocean Lodge atop the limestone cliffs of Kangaroo Island offers a working culture of passionate product integrity, not to mention spectacular views!
Visit Southern Ocean Lodge Careers to see if any positions are available.